Monday, October 10, 2011

Trying to get back in the swing









Well it's been forever since I have posted, As most of you know Reece Addisyn was born February 7th 2011 at 7:06am she was 8lbs 14 oz. 20 inches long and the most beautiful thing Mark and I have ever laid eyes on, she is perfect. She consumes most of my time and I wouldn't have it any other way. Being a mother is everything I hoped it would be and much more. She just turned 8 months old on Friday, she is getting big so fast. She doesn't have any teeth yet, she hasn't started to crawl yet either, she just rolls all over the place to get where she wants to go. She is Mark made over, just about everything about her is identical to him and he loves that. She is totally got him wrapped around her finger already and she is pretty crazy about him too. So I've uploaded the pics I've took everytime she turns another month old. Maybe I will post before again before she's 5 years old!

1 comment:

  1. Emily, She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I haven't seen her since early summer and she has gotten sooo big!!!! She looks like she is so cuddly!!!!

    ReplyDelete